Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mailbag: Senators Fan Art

I got an email this afternoon from Pat with some neat fan art for the Ottawa Senators' uniforms. They have some slight similarities to work I posted back in June, but nevertheless, it's always nice to share.




Those two aren't in the Rbk EDGE cut, but this next one is. Though some among you will complain about it being set in the template of those now-infamous all-star jerseys, try to deal. It's an alternate harkening back to the original Sens from back in the day.



I think the stripes would drive me nuts. Sharp design for the '20s but I don't think it would go over very well today. Feel free to leave your comments for the designer.

And as always, if you have fan art of your own or would like to get in touch, email me at nhllogos@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.