Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm A Little Concerned...

Why am I concerned? Folks, this very well may be the new Washington Capitals uniform and logo. And it is not looking good. Now you know me. You know I wouldn't post something I didn't believe to be the real deal where I didn't specifically say it was fan-created. I have a bad feeling this could be it.

Let's hope it's just that though. A bad feeling. And that the Capitals organization has a little more sense than this. And that there's a very Photoshop-inclined hockey fan out there who really hates the Capitals. All right then.

I nabbed this image off of a forum that seems to indicate the Caps may have intentionally leaked the new look. But like I said and will say over and over again, it could all be nothing. Still, I am inclined to post it. We'll just have to wait and see. The official word comes on Friday evening. Do stop by here for that news. You know I'll have it.

No comments: