Sunday, September 2, 2007

Poll: Red Wings vs Canucks


vs
Detroit
RED WINGS
Vancouver
CANUCKS


Place your vote and then feel free to leave a comment as to how you came to your decision. Tell all your friends to drop in and vote! The more voices heard, the more accurate the results!

UPDATE (9/4 1:29 PM): Hi guys! Sorry I had to close the comments for this post. Like the Blackhawks/Oilers poll, things were getting a little crazy. I don't mind your having an opinion. I mind your belittling the opinions of others. You know who I'm talking about. The logic of calling someone a liar for having an opinion is lost on me. Please continue voting, but the comments on this post will stay closed at least for a little while. (It's a close one!) Thanks for visiting!

Poll opening date
Sep 2 @ 7:45 AM
Poll closing date
Sep 9 @ 11:59 PM


07CHTRN | #W2D | DETvVAN