Thursday, August 30, 2007

Poll: Senators vs Bruins


vs
Ottawa
SENATORS
Boston
BRUINS


Place your vote and then feel free to leave a comment as to how you came to your decision. Tell all your friends to drop in and vote! The more voices heard, the more accurate the results!

UPDATE (9/5 2:36 AM): You already know what I'm going to say. I've closed the comments on this post. You guys need to get a hold on yourselves. It's just a silly poll that, in the long run, will mean absolutely nothing to anybody. I guess I can't make anyone not take it seriously, but come on. This isn't a message board. This is a personal blog. Not only are you being rude to each other, but you're being horribly rude to me. And it's not right.

I offer the privilege to post comments assuming you can be civil about it. There's no call for vicious attacks on one another or myself. If someone says something you don't like, try to let it go or just don't visit my blog anymore. That's all I can offer. Please don't ruin it for everyone else. Thank you.

Poll opening date
Aug 30 @ 4:18 AM
Poll closing date
Sep 6 @ 11:59 PM


07CHTRN | #E2C | OTTvBOS