Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some Wild Jersey Design Concepts

This is going to annoy those among you who are disturbed by the concepts being designed based solely on the look of the all-star game jerseys from this year. But, hey, it's out there and I feel like posting it for anyone who wants to see it. We've got a look here at some concept designs for the Minnesota Wild.





Take it as you will, knowing that in all likelihood, the actual Wild uniforms will not look anything like this. We don't have any official news from the team regarding an unveiling or announcement date, so stay tuned for that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, why do you post this stuff? It is painfully obvious every single time that all someone did was re-color with photoshop the All-Star jersey design with the wavy lines on the sleeves.

P.S. - It is widely known that the Wild's new sweater will resemble their old red third jersey.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that they were ditching the green jersey and lowering the amount of green in their overall look.

Chris said...

Because it's my blog, that's why. No one's forcing you to visit. Anyway, I'm sorry to be short but I've said as much about these designs being mock-ups based on the all-star uniforms so why don't we leave that alone? Ignore the posts you don't like. Thanks for visiting!

As for the colors, I am well aware of the plans to go with the red sweaters for the new home uniforms. Personally, I liked those third jerseys much better than the green ones.

Anonymous said...

Chris, im liking the tan jersey...no way there wearing that..I love the wild red jersey..

Tom

Anonymous said...

A couple look like cleaned up versions of designs i made months ago.... They're much improved, but very similar.

PS I actually think we're ditching the Greens....

Paul said...

If the Minnesota Wild were to wear those, I wouldn't mind. They're not too busy, yet I like the colors. They seem to catch my eye. I also have always liked their original logo that they ended up putting on the shoulders of their home and away jerseys (through last season). But I don't see the team wearing them though.