Sunday, June 24, 2007

Predators vs Oilers


vs
PREDATORS
OILERS
3-2
1-4


The Aesthetics
Normally, too much detail and too much color would kill a team pretty quickly, but I really don't like words in logos. The Oilers logo's main saving grace is its simplicity and color scheme. The Predators may have had it but for the minute detail in the logo.
Oilers

The Nickname
The Predator would totally eat the Oiler. The poor guy would never stand a chance.
Predators

The Analysis
Again, both logos are more than appropriate for their respective teams. I'm getting the Oilers here for their use of the team name in what should be more symbolic. That and I love the Predators logo. I actually bought a Predators jersey when I was in Nashville a few years ago just because the logo is so cool.
Predators


WINNER
2-1

 

No comments: