Sunday, June 24, 2007

Senators vs Canadiens


vs
SENATORS
CANADIENS
2-1
1-0


The Aesthetics
It's another all-Canadian match. And I don't think there should be much question that the Canadiens get this point. Simple design and great use of color. Not that the Senators logo really lacks that but here again I feel like a simpler design would work better. (Hint: Less of the thin lines.)
Canadiens

The Nickname
A Senator is a lawmaker. A Canadien is a citizen. Easy.
Senators

The Analysis
Here we have two logos, neither of which I can really complain about. But the rules of this competition state that only can take the point in each category. In the end, I'm going to give it to the Canadiens because executive decisions are my forte. Also that "H" gets me every time!
Canadiens


WINNER
2-1

 

No comments: