Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just To Freak You Out XXXI

I began the last Freak Out post with a similar image, so this is not a repeat. Look closely.



Yes, the duck is wearing himself on his own jersey. This is like some sort of weird fractal, right?

Anyway, we've also got an odd Minnesota Wild concept that scares me.



There's a reason teams choose bright colors. I can't remember what that is at the moment.

Got some stuff for Toronto and Montreal.



Does that Leafs logo look familiar to anyone? I've always thought the Habs should try blue — but on the jersey, not the logo.

And then of course we've got a string of "If They Mated" concepts for some of the clubs that found new homes in the '90s.



The Hartford Hurricanes?



The Quebec Avalanche?



The Winnipeg Coyotes?

No, no and no. Lastly, I've got a little something to celebrate St. Patrick's Day albeit a bit after the fact.



He's got shamrocks on his shoulders! You guys absolutely slay me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now the real question is, is the duck, being worn by himself, wearing himself?

Anonymous said...

"There's a reason teams choose bright colors. I can't remember what that is at the moment."


Nice