Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Poll: Jets Logo History


1979
1990


We've pretty much gotten through the league by now with the logo history polls. So we're hitting up a couple of deceased teams yesterday and today. If you think I left out anybody important, feel free to drop me a line in the comments or by email.

Place your vote and then feel free to leave a comment as to how you came to your decision. Tell all your friends to drop in and vote! The more voices heard, the more accurate the results!

Poll opening date
Oct 2 @ 4:57 AM
Poll closing date
Oct 9 @ 11:59 PM


07BONLH | LHWPG

5 comments:

Darryl said...

worst.team.ever

Doug said...

Can anyone tell me WHY Winnipeg picked the "Jets" as their team name? It makes no sense to anyone I've talked to about it.

Now the AHL Manitoba Moose makes sense.... but Jets? I could see if there was the largest airport in North America in Winnipeg....

Anonymous said...

The only thing I could find about why they were called the Jets:

http://www.ourbombers.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=8666

Jason said...

I like the fist one better, but the text at the bottom is too similar to the Oilers, so I had to go with the second.

Kronis said...

darryl, you're a foolish boy. you know not what you say.