Saturday, September 29, 2007

Poll: Ducks Logo History


1993
2006


Since the Ducks and Kings are kicking off the new season in London this weekend, I'm opening logo history polls for Anaheim today and Los Angeles tomorrow. Man, I wish I was back in London right now.

Place your vote and then feel free to leave a comment as to how you came to your decision. Tell all your friends to drop in and vote! The more voices heard, the more accurate the results!

Poll opening date
Sep 29 @ 10:40 AM
Poll closing date
Oct 6 @ 11:59 PM


07BONLH | LHANA

8 comments:

Doug said...

Funny how at this point the original logo is winning!

Hey! I voted for it!

I know a lot of people have a problem with the Disney-run era but that logo is a great logo. Clean design, good color combo and the fact that it is a duck shaped goalie mask makes this logo so much better than a crummy wordmark.

Johnny Nucker said...

I exercise my right not to vote on this one.

Tukker said...

with this team, it's like the lesser of two evils

Anonymous said...

IT IS the lesser of two evils here...don't like either...but like the new one less

Jason said...

Both are lame, but I went with the current as it has less offensive colours, at least.

Unknown said...

I vote for the current one because I don't care if it's relatively poor. It's *NOT DISNEY*, and that's what counts.

Daryl said...

Too bad I couldn't vote for neither. I've never liked Anaheim's logos.

IceDuder13 said...

Original logo was smart. Horrendous colours... even after considering that all those Disney kiddies loved 'em...
So I vote original, because it's about the logo. Change the colours on the thing, and this might have been one of the all time greats!