Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thrashers vs Senators


vs
THRASHERS
SENATORS
7-6
7-6


The Aesthetics
This match will serve as the finale for each of these teams. Is it weird they're both facing the same direction? I'm not bothered, I guess. What I am bothered by is the stick the bird is holding. Why? It's so unncessary. It's a cool-looking logo, but that stick takes a lot away in my eyes. Let's go with the Sens.
Senators

The Nickname
Senators set aside special reserve land decide whether or not the Thrasher is worth adding to the endangered list. So they've got some power over the little bird. And I think that's all the evidence I need.
Senators

The Analysis
Nothing about the Thrashers logo really says Atlanta to me and that's a shame because it could — and should. The Senators logo just about screams Ottawa and Canada. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out a recent Sens match and you'll understand. Looks like we've got a sweep on our hands today.
Senators


WINNER
3-0

 

No comments: