Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thrashers vs Bruins


vs
THRASHERS
BRUINS
4-5
3-2


The Aesthetics
These are two very different logos. But on straight-up looks and color combinations, I'm a fan of the Bruins logo. The changes they made recently make a big difference in my eyes and I've never liked the hockey stick in the Thrashers logo.
Bruins

The Nickname
A Bruin would kill a Thrasher with his thumb. If he had a thumb. Instead he'll just have to use his giant teeth or something.
Bruins

The Analysis
This is where the Bruins lose the point. And you could say I'm being spiteful when I tell you the sole reason I'm taking this point away from them is that there's not a bruin to be seen in this logo. I like the one on the new shoulder patch. But what can you do? Also I actually do like the Thrashers color combo.
Thrashers


WINNER
2-1

 

No comments: