Saturday, July 14, 2007

Getting You Involved

I keep a hit counter on the blog so I can get an idea of how many people visit on a regular basis. Yesterday hit an all-time high of 321 page loads for a single day. I figure it had something to do with the "leaked" Sharks and Lightning logos I posted, but regardless, you all seem to be somewhat interested in the site.

My hope is to one day get this blog to the point where I no longer do the deciding on which logos are best. Rather, I'd like the readers to do the deciding by holding votes. Right now I'm just trying to gauge interest. Since you're reading this post, I'm directing this question at you. If I were to switch to a format where fans and readers got to pick the best (or favorite) logos, would you actually cast a vote?

If you'd like, you can comment and let me know what you think. Either that or you can vote in the poll on the sidebar to the right. Thanks!

No comments: