Monday, June 30, 2008

About The Launch

I've been pretty bogged down the last few days but I wanted to make note of a few things surrounding tomorrow's launch of ICETHETICS.

First, don't expect to see some glorious transformation to this blog at the stroke of midnight or anything like that. The launch will take place at some point tomorrow afternoon. At that point I'll post a link to the new blog. So be prepared to update your bookmarks and favorites as well as any RSS feeds.

That's right, ICETHETICS will have a new URL. And like I said before, NHLToL isn't going to be deleted or moved, it will stay here and just no longer be updated. It'll serve as an archive for everything we've done here in the past year — all the concept art, logo tournaments... all that.

Everything we do from now on will be posted on the new blog — ICETHETICS.

Again, I don't have an exact time for the launch, just know that at some point in the afternoon/evening when I have things ready to go, I'll post a link here with the new URL and start getting folks moved to the new site.

If you guys have questions, feel free to ask either by comment or direct email. I'll try to answer what I can in the morning. (By the way, before you ask, the first post at ICETHETICS will be the announcement of the new tournament.)

17 comments:

Gocubs2212 said...

Hey Chris you've been doin a great job! I just wanted to let you know that I have reccommended this site to many of my friends and they have loved it. I come on this site everyday to see the great work you and other people around the world post here. Great Job!! Wish the best of luck to you!!

Jerm Deeks said...

I don't know Blogger that well, but is there any way to move this blog over to the new address? I hate to think we're going to "lose" all that's happened here.

Atownjacket said...

dude.... seriously This IS my favorite blog of all time!
I can't wait for ICETHETICS!

Thank you!!

Atownjacket said...

btw... is it still gonna be a Blogspot.com website?

Vaytch said...

I don't understand why NHLToL would be left out like that !

...I wanted to see the CHL Clash of the champions...

Jeff Z. said...

Not to be a spoiler, but I am thinking it will be Icethetics.com, seeing that that domain name is unavailable.

Atownjacket said...

"Not to be a spoiler, but I am thinking it will be Icethetics.com, seeing that that domain name is unavailable"

Icethetics.com transfers you to
http://www.zeltiq.com/

Plus read the comments in this:
http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/2008/05/and-new-title-is.html

Chris says "I don't plan on buying a domain anyway. I've never spent a dime on this site and I don't intend on starting. But I appreciate the thought."

Jeff Z. said...

ok, nevermind then

Charlie @ Sabres Not Slugs.com said...

Looking forward to it Chris!

Anonymous said...

alas, now that icethetics is on hiatus, it looks like i'll have to come back to this site for old concepts and art.

Moderator said...

Any chance this blog will be updated any time soon, I used to visit all the time but it hasnt been update for a long time now.

Online Slots

nhl said...

Tim Thomas Jersey
Zdeno Chara Jersey
Tyler Seguin Jersey

gextongexton said...

Great post,I will read your post time to time.thank you!
logo store

cheap logos

Unknown said...

SUPER BOWL: Chiefs vs 49ers Live Stream

https://medium.com/@kristyk.ashton/super-bowl-chiefs-vs-49ers-live-stream-3a1631f4c1dc

SUPER BOWL: Chiefs vs 49ers Live Stream

https://medium.com/@kristyk.ashton/super-bowl-chiefs-vs-49ers-live-stream-3a1631f4c1dc

James David said...

Great informative article, keep this work going on.
digitizing company

Josephy said...

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this. write for us business

Anonymous said...

This information is meaningful and very important for us to increase our knowledge about it. Always keep sharing this type of information. Thanks once again for sharing it.

Megri Embroidery Digitizing