Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Award-Winning NHLToL!

Hey all! Just wanted to brag a little. NHLToL has been named an award-winner!

Joe Pelletier's Greatest Hockey Legends blog named its Top 3 blogs in six categories. NHLToL was No. 1 for Best Continuing Coverage Award. I guess Joe was impressed with my coverage of the unveilings of the new Rbk EDGE jerseys over the summer.

Anyway, I just thought that was kind of cool and wanted to share with everyone. Thanks to Joe and everyone else for reading the blog!

4 comments:

The Kyle said...

aw sick u got an award
i looked at this site back in july and now i feel like one of my friends is getting interviewed on cbc and winning best coverage awards
good job

nogoodbye said...

Congrats. Well deserved. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite, if not THE favourite website to visit. I love it, keep up the good work!

Morfindel said...

Man, this is just well deserved. They should give you more recognition everywhere. Thank you for keeping all of us hockey demanding people entertained during the off season.

Charlie @ Sabres Not Slugs.com said...

I'm happy holding down 83rd place with SabreNotSlugs.com.

Congrats Chris! Nicely done!