Monday, November 5, 2007

Third Tourney Begins Today!

Fittingly enough, the third tournament here at NHLToL will be third jersey logos — those crests that donned the sweaters of your favorite teams. I've narrowed the pool to 16 logos, as I showed you back in September. And each will vie for the title of the NHL's best third jersey logo.

Voting begins today so keep an eye out for that first poll. In the meantime, check out the new bracket now located in the sidebar. It was created almost completely randomly (thanks to Random.org). Though I'll admit I did place the two Anaheim logos against each other in the first round on purpose.

Enjoy the tournament!

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Wow, most of these are either very ugly or very boring. I did like the Oilers thrid jersey, but on the whole, I think loosing them was one of the few good things to come out of the Edge fiasco.

Eric said...

Agreed. I wasn't sorry to see a tie come out of the vintage competition, with so many excellent logos involved, but these thirds... hard to see a winner among them.

Darryl said...

oilers is gonna win it all. todd macfarlane is a genius