Monday, October 1, 2007

ToHL Inaugural Logo Pools Posted


Just in case you guys haven't been keeping an eye on the new Tournament of Hockey Logos blog, I thought I'd make a quick mention of it here.

I've posted the logo pools for the AHL and ECHL today, which you can see here to the left.

Once again I just wanted to point out that I'm not as well-versed in the minor leagues as the NHL, so if I've got any incorrect logos or anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. My aim is accuracy here.

Voting will start on that site on Monday, October 15. The two weeks will allow time for folks to cast their ballots and choose AHL or ECHL as the inaugural tournament for the new blog. So check out the logos and cast your vote as to which one is going first.

Then keep checking back for updates leading up to the first poll being posted two weeks from today.

Hope everyone enjoys voting on the minor league logos. Some of them are pretty awesome — and some of them, not so much.

As always, please drop me a line if you have any suggestions on ways to keep improve these two sites. Thanks!

No comments: