Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Want To Be An NHLToL Expert?

I've been getting emails lately with some really great suggestions on ways to improve the site. One thing that was brought up that I really like the sound of is bringing on experts to discuss logos for future tournaments. I'm still developing ideas.

One possibility is doing an expert run logo tournament. The experts would weigh the pros and cons of each logo, determining a winner in each match-up along the way to determining a champion. Another would be simply assembling a panel of experts who would share their educated opinions on a given poll prior to the opening of voting. I feel like a lot of readers would be interested in this. Am I off the mark here? Would that be something you guys would like to see?

So, assuming this is something we may do in the near future, I'd like to start hearing from folks who would consider themselves "experts" in the fields of graphic design, logo design, marketing, art or any other related area. I don't have any set criteria or application process in mind at the moment, so just email me and briefly tell me why you should be considered. I'll probably ask you a few questions and we'll see where we stand.

And remember, I'm always open to suggestions on the site. If you think of anything that might improve the NHLToL, you can reach me at nhllogos@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: