Monday, August 27, 2007

Pens Uniforms Coming September 5

I received an email from Matt at Faceoff-Factor.com regarding the unveiling date of the new Pittsburgh Penguin Rbk EDGE uniforms.

Chris, just thought I'd let you know that I have breaking news on Faceoff-Factor.com regarding the unveiling of the Penguins uniforms. If you use the information, please link to my site within the post.

The story reads:

"The Pittsburgh Penguins have chosen to keep their new uniforms under wraps, going so far as to not even announce a date for an unveiling.

But, I have learned through a very reliable source within the organization that the team will unveil its new uniforms Wednesday, September 5.

This is the same day the team's prospects camp will begin in Kitchner, Ontario.

At this point, my source was only able to disclose the date.

There is no word yet on what type of ceremony, if any, will accompany the public unveiling.

I will be sure to post any further updates as I receive them."

Thanks so much, and keep up the great work with your blog!

Matt
Faceoff-Factor.com


Thanks to Matt for the tip. The date has been added to the sidebar countdown.

As a reminder, we got a look at some alleged leaked images of the Pens' new jerseys back in July. One way or another, September 5 is the day we should find out for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the irony of the pens hosting something in Kitchener, Ontario...a taste of what could have been.