Friday, June 15, 2007

Predators vs Blackhawks


vs
PREDATORS
BLACKHAWKS
1-1
0-2


The Aesthetics
Looking at the two logos side by side, my eye keeps getting drawn to the Predators logo. Unfortunately, I've looked at the Blackhawks three times in the last four days and nothing's changed. I still feel like it's from the 1940s. And it pretty much is.
Predators

The Nickname
Chief Black Hawk needs a break. First a giant ball of fire and then a deep-sea shark. But I'm rather sure he would be able to take out the Predator with a throw of his trusty tomahawk.
Blackhawks

The Analysis
We know the histories of both logos and while I think the Predators have the advantage, both cities utilize their history well in coming up with a name and logo design. Ultimately, though, it just comes down to which one is better and the Predators have the edge.
Predators


WINNER
2-1

 

No comments: