Monday, June 25, 2007

Possible New Kings Jerseys



As you know, I'm always more than happy to share new uniform designs I come across while scouring the web. Today we get a look at a photo of what is likely the Los Angeles Kings jerseys. Word is they were on hand at the team draft party. The team hasn't made any official unveiling or announcement as far as I know, but I wouldn't expect much fanfare anyway. There doesn't appear to be much difference between the Rbk EDGE design and the current one.

So I have nothing bad to say about them but as usual, take it all with a grain of salt. I obviously don't know for certain if this is the real deal, but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be.

By the way, I hope you're enjoying the tournament, the few of you that seem to be following it. Feel free to leave comments as we go along about your feelings on how these logos stack up against each other. Should readership of this blog expand, I'd like to do a tournament that's voted on by the fans. Would probably be more realistic, anyway.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: